Bay Oral Surgery is proud to share an update and news story on their Salute To Smiles program launched last year. The restorative portion of each patient’s care plan is nearly complete. All the veterans are extremely thankful for the dental care they received, and Bay Oral Surgery is in the initial planning stages for Salute to Smiles 2016!
Stacy Engebretson of NBC 26 interviewed patient Michael Schuenke, Dr. David LeMoine and Bay Oral Surgery Office Manager, Katie VandeVoort to find out what Salute to Smiles meant to them personally.
Bay Oral Surgery would like to once again thank the area dentists participating in this event, as well as its sponsors: Lord’s Dental Studio, Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Dentsply, Cosmetic Arts Dental Lab, and Dental Health Products, Inc.
In total, the individuals participating in this event represent nearly 125 years of service in various branches of the military. Of this grand total, 64 years worth of service were performed by the six patients who are receiving dental care as a result of this program.
- Michael Schuenke (Patient), U.S. Air Force, Retired U.S. Navy
- Dr. Eric Ulve, Lieutenant, U.S. Navy
- Dr. Jason Lemoine
- Steven Dobschuetz (Patient), U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Brian Koch, U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Bradley Koch, U.S. Navy
- James Raygo (Patient), U.S. Army
- Dr. Kurt Aschim, Captain, U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Charles Ellis, U.S. Navy
- Ronald Heidemann (Patient), U.S. Army
- Dr. Robert Wagner, U.S. Army Reserve
- Dr. David Lemoine, U.S. Army
- Terrance Joachim (Patient), U.S. Army
- Dr. Zach Graf, U.S. Marines
- Dr. Vijay Parmar
- Jeffrey Bowers (Patient), U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Gregory Furdek, U.S. Army
- Dr. Michael Miskella
You can read more about Bay Oral Surgery’s 2015 Salute to Smiles patients, doctors , program and watch the kick off event video If you are interested in participating in Salute To Smiles this year either as a dentist or a patient, please contact Ellen Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katie VandeVoort (email@example.com) at 920-499-0471