Service Comes Full-Circle with Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center’s Salute to Smiles
Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center is pleased to announce Salute to Smiles, a program designed to connect area dentists with military backgrounds and local veterans in order to provide necessary dental procedures. The inspiration for this program came from Bay Oral Surgery’s ex-military oral surgeons, Dr. David LeMoine, Dr. Bradley Koch, and Dr. Charles Ellis.
In total, the individuals participating in this event represent nearly 125 years of service in various branches of the military. Of this grand total, 64 years worth of service were performed by the six patients who are receiving dental care as a result of this program.
- Michael Schuenke (Patient), U.S. Air Force, Retired U.S. Navy
- Dr. Eric Ulve, Lieutenant, U.S. Navy
- Dr. Jason Lemoine
- Steven Dobschuetz (Patient), U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Brian Koch, U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Bradley Koch, U.S. Navy
- James Raygo (Patient), U.S. Army
- Dr. Kurt Aschim, Captain, U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Charles Ellis, U.S. Navy
- Ronald Heidemann (Patient), U.S. Army
- Dr. Robert Wagner, U.S. Army Reserve
- Dr. David Lemoine, U.S. Army
- Terrance Joachim (Patient), U.S. Army
- Dr. Zach Graf, U.S. Marines
- Dr. Vijay Parmar
- Jeffrey Bowers (Patient), U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Gregory Furdek, U.S. Army
- Dr. Michael Miskella
Dental procedures through this program have been coordinated on an individual basis and will occur over the next several months. Bay Oral Surgery would like to give a special thanks to the area dentists participating in this event, as well as its sponsors: Lord’s Dental Studio, Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Dentsply, Cosmetic Arts Dental Lab, and Dental Health Products, Inc.
For more information, contact Ellen Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katie VandeVoort (email@example.com) at 920-499-0471.