Dr. Parmar attended Marquette University School of Dentistry from 1990-1994, did his general practice residency at the VA Hospital of Milwaukee from 1994-1995, and completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin from 1995-1999. He has been with Bay Oral since 1999.
With 21 years of expertise, Dr. Parmar reflected a little bit on why he decided to get into the oral surgery field and what he loves about being an oral surgeon:
“I always wanted to be in the healthcare field, and the specialty of oral surgery seemed one of the more challenging so I was drawn to it.
I love getting to help people whose mouth is incomplete; to make them feel whole using both modern, state-of-the-art technology and basic, tried-and-true concepts of healing.”
Dr. Parmar has many professional memberships and affiliations, including:
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Board Certified Diplomat, American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
He’s also the past President of the Brown-Door-Kewaunee Dental Society and past board member of Donated Dental Service.
A glimpse at Dr. Parmar’s personal life:
“I am married with 3 kids (pictured below). We enjoy skiing and being up north when we have free weekends.”