About Dr. Taleb
Dr. Reda Taleb graduated from the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health in 2008. He completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of Minnesota. After graduation, Dr. Taleb worked in private practice in Arizona and Iowa prior to becoming a full-time clinical assistant professor in the division of oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
Over the last two years, Dr. Taleb was awarded an unprecedented six faculty-of-the-year awards by the students. He is fluent in multiple languages. He enjoys photography with a focus on birds and spending time with his family. He has a brother in Madison; a sister in Chicago and a mom that splits her time with her children.
“I believe that a combination of continuing education and empathy is essential for a successful practice. Everyone deserves professional dental care and it’s our job to make sure they receive care that is also compassionate.”
Education and Training
- Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, July 2008-June 2012
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, Mesa, Arizona, July 2004-June 2008
- Certificate in Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, June 2004 -May 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, January 2001-December 2003
- Associate Degree in General Sciences, Henry Ford Community College, Dearborn, Michigan
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Oral and Maxillofacial Foundation
- Brown/Door/Kewaunee Dental Association (BDK)