About Dr. Koch
Dr. Koch obtained his D.D.S. from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1988. He then entered the United States Navy and performed general dentistry until 1994. In 1998, he completed a four year oral & maxillofacial surgery residency at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. He served as an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in the United States Navy until coming to Green Bay in 2002.
Dr. Koch has been married to his wife since 2002, and they have two children. Dr. Koch enjoys his family, the outdoors, hunting, and stargazing in his free time.
“The experienced team of referring dentists and our office staff, assistants, and surgeons at Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center are the biggest reason for our success.”
Education and Training
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD, 1994-1998
- DDS, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, 1984-1988
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, 1981-1984
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Brown, Door, and Kewaunee Dental Society
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons