Education and Training
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD, 1994-2000
- General Practice Residency, Great Lakes Naval Hospital in Great Lakes, IL, 1990-1991
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1994-1997
- DDS, University of Illinois, Chicago College of Dentistry, 1986-1990
- Florida St. University, 1981-1985
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Board Certified/Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Illinois Dental License
- Virginia Dental License
- Virginia Medical License
- North Carolina Dental License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
About Dr. Ellis
Dr. Ellis has been in an oral & maxillofacial surgery practice in Mebane, North Carolina since 2010. Prior to that, he was an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon for the United States Navy since 2000.
Dr. Ellis and his wife Marcia have relocated to Green Bay as of September 1, 2014. Marcia’s family is from Ephraim, WI and they are looking forward to the opportunity to live closer to their family.
Dr. Ellis and Marcia have been married 28 years and have a son, a daughter and a wonderful son-in-law. They lived in Japan for five years while Dr. Ellis was forward-deployed on the USS Kitty Hawk. Dr. Ellis loves to bicycle and Marcia loves any activity on or near the water. They want everyone to know they are avid Packers fans!
“Our commitment to continuing education is key to the successes we see with our patients. We also want to be a part of helping our peers continue to learn through leading lectures on topics such as surgical pathology, maxillofacial trauma and surgical management of both diabetic and pregnant patients.”