Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center is committed to the safety and health of all patients and staff at all of our clinics. Therefore, we will continue to only be open on an emergent/urgent basis through April 24, 2020. All elective surgeries scheduled at Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center through April 24, 2020 will be rescheduled until after April 27, 2020. We are working diligently to contact all previously scheduled patients to reschedule their appointments, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions or would like to reschedule your appointment, please contact us.
Bay Oral Green Bay West: (920) 499-0471
Bay Oral Marinette: (715) 732-0222
Examples of urgent dental care treatments, which should be treated as minimally invasively as possible, include:
- Severe dental pain from inflammation.
- Third molar (wisdom tooth) pain.
- Dry socket dressing changes.
- Abscess or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling.
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma.
- Dental trauma with loss or fracture of tooth/teeth.
- Need for extraction(s) due to upcoming Cancer treatment.
From your Bay Oral Surgery team,
Dr. Vijay Parmar
Dr. Jason LeMoine
Dr. Brad Koch
Dr. Chuck Ellis
Dr. Reda Taleb